These Terms of Service ("Terms") are a legal agreement between Oasis Games Limited and its affiliate company,which may include but not limited to [Oasis Sanqi Games UK Limited， Contact address： 5 Jupiter House Calleva Park Aldermaston Reading Berkshire RG7 8NN] , ("OASIS" or "we") and you ("user" or "you"). By using or accessing any OASIS game or application ("Service"), you agree to be bound by these Terms. By accessing or using the Service, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted to be bound by the Terms. OASIS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Service.
Users are responsible for periodically viewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after a change or update has been made will constitute your acceptance to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service and cancel any accounts you have made using the Service.
If you violate the Terms, OASIS reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that OASIS need not provide you a notice before terminating or suspending your account(s), but it may do so.
Violation of the Terms or other rules of OASIS, OASIS reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice . You agree that OASIS may discontinue the Service or change the content of the Service at any time, for any reasonable grounds, with or without notice to you, without liability.
You represent that you are 13 years old or older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to the Terms.
All materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement) are protected by law from unauthorized use.
The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the copyright laws of the People Republic of China and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions.
You agree that no materials that are part of the Service may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploited without OASIS's express prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. All other use of copyrighted material, including any derivative produce,use, requires express prior written permission from OASIS. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
OASIS and/or its licensors remain the owners of right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all materials posted on the Services by OASIS. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any materials posted on the Service by OASIS, or any derivative works thereof.
OASIS grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Service solely for the purpose of viewing and using the applicable Services and for no other purpose whatsoever. Your license to use the Services is limited by these Terms.
You agree that you are willingly publishing the content on the Service using technology and tools provided by OASIS. You understand and agree that you may not distribute, sell, transfer or license this content and/or application in any manner, in any country, or on any social network or other medium without the explicit written permission of OASIS.
Any data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, (hereinafter "User Content") uploaded to the Service are subject, whether in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by OASIS. Text, graphics, and photographs are uploaded by you and are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. Thus, users are responsible, and OASIS is not responsible for any files users upload, post, or otherwise make available. OASIS may or may not regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via the OASIS application. By using OASIS, you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that OASIS will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
OASIS reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from the Service with or without notice.
The Service may include an opportunity to purchase virtual, in-game currency ("Virtual Currency") that may require you to pay a fee using "real money" to obtain the Virtual Currency. Virtual Currency can never be redeemed for real money, goods, or any other item of monetary value from OASIS or any other party.
Your purchase of Virtual Currency is final and is not refundable, exchangeable or transferable, except in OASIS's sole discretion. You may not purchase, sell, or exchange Virtual Currency outside the Service or outside the transaction platform OASIS designated. Doing so is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of your account with the Service and/or legal action.
OASIS retains the right to modify, manage, control and/or eliminate the type, nature, or value of Virtual goods at its sole discretion. Prices and availability of virtual game goods are subject to change without notice. Your personal information, including but not limited to account and password 、Top-up records ,in the service shall be kept safely. And please make sure the service is run under safe environment to avoid any loss.
The OASIS Service may provide communication channels such as forums, communities, or chat areas ("Communication Channels") designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. The communication channels shall be established subject to the operation of the service, and OASIS reserves the right to modify, manage, control and/or terminate all or part of the channels. OASIS has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so and reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Channels and to remove any materials, at any time, with or without notice for any reason, at its sole discretion.
OASIS may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, subject to the rules or Terms of the communication channels. You acknowledge that chats, postings, or materials posted by users on the Communication Channels are neither endorsed nor controlled by OASIS, and these communications should not be considered reviewed or approved by OASIS. OASIS will not under any circumstances by liable for any activity within Communication Channels.
You agree that all your communications with the Communication Channels are public, and thus you have no expectation of privacy regarding your use of the Communication Channels. OASIS is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users.
You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
• post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable
• defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
• posting messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, political campaigning, mass mailings and sending "spam", or making any commercial use of our offerings.
• impersonating another person, indicating that you are a OASIS’s employee or a representative of OASIS (if you are not), or attempting to mislead users by indicating that you represent OASIS in any way
• upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers
• violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
• posting or communicating any player's real-world personal information within an OASIS service or by or through an OASIS service or any related bulletin board.
• attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
• Interfering or circumventing any OASIS Games Offering security feature or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to an OASIS’s Offering
• improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to OASIS
• develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements
• exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
• violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
• Engaging in cheating or any other activity that OASIS deems to be in conflict with the spirit of OASIS.
OASIS shall not promise that ：
• the service will meet your requirements completely;
• the service will never interfered, and be provided timely all the time.
You agree that your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, OASIS, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implies, in connection with the website and your use thereof including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, accuracy, authority, completeness, usefulness, and timeliness.
OASIS makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Service of the content of any sites linked to the Service and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
In no event will OASIS, its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Service or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not OASIS has been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that OASIS shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold OASIS, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any Content you post or share on or through the Service.
Modifying、Suspending and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
• The suspension of Service caused by system maintenance or upgrades, OASIS shall make their reasonable effort to inform the users in advance.
• Violation of the social morality, applicable laws or regulations, OASIS reserves the right to terminate the Service immediately.
• Violation of the Terms or rules of OASIS, OASIS shall take measures, including but not limited to establish temporary isolation, isolation, suspend the accounts, deactive the accounts, to terminate or suspend or limit the Service available to users.
• Except the cases mentioned above, OASIS reserves the right to suspend or terminate all or part of the Service within 15 days prior notice. Provide that the suspension or termination is unforeseeable, Prior notice shall not be necessary. In such case, OASIS shall not take responsibility for any loss, caused by Service suspension or termination, of the users or any third party.
• The users did not use the Service over continuous 90 days; the account of such users shall be deactived by OASIS.
By visiting or using the Service, you agree that the laws of The People's Republic of China, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and OASIS. Any claim or dispute between you and OASIS that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Haidian District，Beijing, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in Beijing.
OASIS reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of OASIS following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
YOU AND OASIS AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN TWO (2) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.